About Patricia DeAngelis, APRN, FNP-BC, IFMCP
The intelligent blend of conventional and natural approaches to wellness.
Patricia has five years of clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner, which has allowed her to develop strong clinical skills and a deep understanding of her patient’s needs. She is an IFM certified provider, an experienced health coach and has a background in Family Medicine, which has provided her with a comprehensive understanding of primary care and a holistic approach to treating her patients.
Patricia follows the Institute of Functional Medicine’s methods ensuring evidence-based and patient-centered care. She incorporates lifestyle medicine, nutraceuticals, IV therapy, and hormone replacement therapy as part of her treatment offerings.
Recently, Patricia was injured in a car accident and used functional medicine to help herself heal. Her personal experience has given her a unique perspective on the benefits of functional medicine in patient care.
- Masters in Nursing (MSN), Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP), Olivet Nazarene University, Bourbonnais Illinois
- Bachelors in Nursing (BSN), Rush University, Chicago Illinois
- Functional Medicine Coaching Academy(FMCA), Health Coach, Chicago Illinois
Medical Weight Loss, Hormone Imbalances, Gut health, Cardiometabolic Conditions, Autoimmunity
AFFLIATIONS AND ACCREDITATIONS
- Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Provider (IFMCP)
- American Nursing Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Functional Medicine Coach through the Functional Medicine Coaching Academy
- Member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Member, Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)